Preparation for Startup Weekend Gurgaon
For all of you coming to Startup Weekend, here are a few things to get you ready.
- Practice your 60 second idea pitches before you come
- Bring your laptops, pen, paper, any cables necessary to connect your laptop to a projector, etc.
- Have a Twitter and Facebook account for letting people know that you’re not just sitting on a couch watching tv all weekend!
- Feel free to bring cameras and video cameras to capture the incredible energy you are going to be a part of
- Though we will provide meals, feel free to bring snacks for yourselves and if you like your teammates.
- Be prepared for late nights and early mornings – transportation, crashing on someone’s couch, making fiends, etc.
- If you’re a Gurgaon native, try helping out those from out of town
- Network. Network. Network. Don’t show up on Friday and sit silently in a corner. Talk to the others that are present and get to know them before we kick things off
- Please clean up after yourself and don’t leave garbage laying around
- If you have 3G USB dongles or other ways of getting onto the Internet, bring them, just in case. Murphy’s Law!
- Follow @swinindia for the most up-to-date information
- Keep checking this site for more detailed information
More to come.
Feel free to add your comments and or suggestions below.